Welcome to the official site of Castle Rock
Township, located in Dakota County,
PLEASE NOTE: CASTLE ROCK TOWNSHIP DOES NOT MAINTAIN A FACEBOOK PAGE.
THE TOWNSHIP WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION SO INFORMATION FOUND HERE MAY BE OUT OF DATE. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING TO GET THE NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 651-460-2221
VOTING INFORMATION: Our current voting tab is outdated. We are working to get this updated. For the most up to date information please visit Voting and Elections at the Dakota County website: co.dakota.mn.us. We will have socially distanced in-person voting on Tuesday November 3, 2020 at the town hall from 7am-8pm. For early voting and absentee ballots please contact Dakota County at 651-438-4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAIR STATEMENT FOR TELEPHONIC MEETINGS (click here to see document)
Town Hall Office will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice, subject to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need to set up an appointment, please leave a voice mail at
651-460-2221 or email
- The regular Planning Commission Meeting will be held on Monday, September 28, 2020 at 7:00pm. Please note that agenda items are due by noon on Wednesday, September 23, 2020. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD IN PERSON at the Castle Rock Townhall.
- The October Board of Supervisors Meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 7:00 pm. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD IN PERSON at the Castle Rock Townhall and BY ZOOM.US TELECONFERENCE. Meeting ID: 536 771 5917 Password: 55024 Dial-in-Number: 301-715-8592. Please note that agenda items are due by noon on Wednesday, Octomer 7, 2020.
- Dakota County has grant funds available to assist low income homeowners with upgrading failing septic systems. Click here to review more information about the program
- To view updated local information regarding Dakota County Watershed Management, go to our "Links" page for helpful website links.
- The Green Guide
Dakota County has created a guide for residents to use to help determine the best way to get rid of your "stuff." It provides options for reusing or donating, information on what can be recylced and how to recycle it, and lets you know about items that need to be kept out of the garbage because of their effect on our health and our environment. Click on "The Green Guide" above to go to see this information on the Dakota County website.
- Rural Solid Waste Commission
After serving for 30 years, this Commission will be dissolved effective January 1, 2020. Programs previously administered by this Commission will then be handled by Dakota County Environmental Resources.
Castle Rock Township does not issue burning permits - look at the "Permits" page on this website under "Burning Permits" for more information.
Burning and burying of garbage causes
pollution and poses health threats. This
is why it is illegal for Dakota County
residents, including farmers, to burn or
bury solid wastes—such as paper,
plastic, cardboard, aerosols and other
garbage. See Castle Rock Township Ordinance No. 2013-01 Section 7.19.G Waste Materials. Residents may either
contract with a waste hauler
or take their garbage to a
local disposal facility.
What Things Do I Need to Get a Building
Citizen Complaint Policy and Complaint Form
Am I Registered to Vote?
Mowing of Right-of-ways
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't
have it, you can download it for free