Welcome to the official site of Castle Rock
Township, located in Dakota County,
Office Hours for March 19 - March 23, 2018
Town Hall Office will be open as follows: Monday, March 19, 8:30 am to 11:30 am; Tuesday, March 20, 9 am to noon; Wednesday, March 21, CLOSED, Thursday, March 22, 9 am to noon; Friday, March 23, CLOSED.
Office Hours for March 26 - March 30, 2018
Town Hall Office will be open as follows: Monday, March 26, 9:00 am to noon; Tuesday, March 27, CLOSED; Wednesday, March 28, 9 am to noon, Thursday, March 29, 9 am to noon; Friday, March 30, CLOSED.
Office hours can vary. If you need to set up an appointment outside of scheduled hours, please leave a voice mail at
651-460-2221 or email
- A Public Hearing will be held at the Castle Rock Town Hall on Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:30 pm to present the update of the Castle Roick Township Comprehensive Plan. All persons who wish to be heard should attend this hearing or submit comments in writing to be read at the hearing.
- The March Planning Commission Meeting will be held on Monday, March 26 at 7 pm (following the Public Hearing). Agenda items, including building permits or other applications that need to be reviewed, are due by 10 am on Thursday, March 22.
- A Special Closed Meeting of the Board of Supervisors will be held on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 5:30 pm to conduct a performance evalution of the Town Clerk.
- The April Re-organizational Meeting and Regular Board of Supervisors Meeting will be held on Monday, April 9 beginning at 6:30 pm. Agenda items are due by Wednesday, April 4.
- Castle Rock Township is seeking Quotes for 2018 Park Mowing and Maintenance. Please contact the Clerk if you are interested in obtaining a Request for Quotes form.
- The Randolph-Hampton Fire Department is seeking everyone's help for a special project. A Go Fund Me page has been set up to get support for an extractor washing machine. More information about this equipment is on the page, as well as instructions for making a donation. Click here to go to the Go Fund Me link.
- Our COMMUNITY INFO tab has been updated - check it out!
- Dakota County has grant funds available to assist low income homeowners with upgrading failing septic systems. Click here to review more information about the program.
- To view updated local information regarding Dakota County Watershed Management, go to our "Links" page for helpful website links.
- The Green Guide
Dakota County has created a guide for residents to use to help determine the best way to get rid of your "stuff." It provides options for reusing or donating, information on what can be recylced and how to recycle it, and lets you know about items that need to be kept out of the garbage because of their effect on our health and our environment. Click on "The Green Guide" above to go to see this information on the Dakota County website.
- Rural Solid Waste Commission
See "Links" tab for website information regarding programs available for recycling programs available in Dakota County.
Castle Rock Township does not issue burning permits - look at the "Permits" page on this website under "Burning Permits" for more information.
Burning and burying of garbage causes
pollution and poses health threats. This
is why it is illegal for Dakota County
residents, including farmers, to burn or
bury solid wastes—such as paper,
plastic, cardboard, aerosols and other
garbage. See Castle Rock Township Ordinance No. 2013-01 Section 7.19.G Waste Materials. Residents may either
contract with a waste hauler
or take their garbage to a
local disposal facility.
What Things Do I Need to Get a Building
Citizen Complaint Policy and Complaint Form
Am I Registered to Vote?
Mowing of Right-of-ways
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't
have it, you can download it for free