Castle Rock Town
2537 240th St. W.
Farmington MN 55024
Board of Supervisors Meetings
- Meeting Minutes
- Annual Posting of Board of Supervisors Regular Meetings for 2017-18
- Regular meetings of the Board
of Supervisors are usually scheduled for the second Monday
of each month 7:00 p.m., to attend to the general
business of the Township. See Annual Posting of Regular Meetings for exact dates.
- Special meetings of the
Board of Supervisors are scheduled and posted anytime
the Board needs to meet regarding Township business
(for example for Road Inspection).
- 2018 Road Committee Budget Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 21 at 7:00 pm.
- A Public Hearing needs to be scheduled
when the Board of Supervisors acts as the Board
of Appointments and Appeals.
Owners of property near the property in question shall be notified at least
10 days prior to the hearing with guidelines established in the Township's
- Special Hearing Fees:
The fee for special hearings of the Board
of Supervisors is $110.00 for publishing costs if
the public hearing is held the night of the regular
meeting, or $420.00 hearing fee plus $110.00 fee
for publishing for hearing held on a night other
than a regular meeting night.
Planning Commission Meetings
Annual Township Meetings
- Annual Township Meetings are held on the second Tuesday in March following the Township elections.
- 2014 Annual Report presented at Annual Meeting on 3/10/2015
- 2015 Annual Report presented at Annual Meeting on 3/8/2016