Welcome to the official site of Castle Rock
Township, located in Dakota County,
Office Hours for April 22, 2019 - April 26, 2019
Town Hall Office will be open as follows: Monday, April 22, 9 am to noon; Tuesday, April 23, CLOSED; Wednesday, April 24, 9 am to noon; Thursday, April 25, 10:30 am to 1:30 pm; Friday, April 26, CLOSED.
Office Hours for April 29, 2019 - May 3, 2019
Town Hall Office will be open as follows: Monday, April 29, 9 am to noon; Tuesday, April 30, 9 am to noon; Wednesday, May 1, CLOSED; Thursday, May 2, CLOSED; Friday, May 3, CLOSED.
Office hours can vary. If you need to set up an appointment outside of scheduled hours, please leave a voice mail at
651-460-2221 or email
- The April Planning Commission Reorganizational Meeting and Regular Meeting willl begin at 7 pm on Monday, April 22. Agenda items, including building permits or other applications that need to be reviewed by the Planning Commission, are due by 10 am on Wednesday, April 17.
- The Annual Township Road Inspection will be done on Tuesday, May 7 begining at 6 pm
- The May Board of Supervisors Meeting will begin at 7 pm on Monday, May 13.. Agenda items are due by 10 am on Wednesday, May 8.
- The Township will be holding an American Red Cross Blood Drive at the Castle Rock Town Hall on July 11, 2019. Mark your calendar!!! We hope to have another successful turnout.
The National Weather Service expects rain and snow packed areas to experience flooding across Minnesota. Some areas may get record flooding. BEFORE THE FLOOD, please take a minute to review the links below with suggestions from FEMA:
In addition, Dakota County supplied the following information regarding sandbags:
- Dakota County has grant funds available to assist low income homeowners with upgrading failing septic systems. Click here to review more information about the program
- To view updated local information regarding Dakota County Watershed Management, go to our "Links" page for helpful website links.
- The Green Guide
Dakota County has created a guide for residents to use to help determine the best way to get rid of your "stuff." It provides options for reusing or donating, information on what can be recylced and how to recycle it, and lets you know about items that need to be kept out of the garbage because of their effect on our health and our environment. Click on "The Green Guide" above to go to see this information on the Dakota County website.
- Rural Solid Waste Commission
See "Links" tab for website information regarding programs available for recycling programs available in Dakota County.
Castle Rock Township does not issue burning permits - look at the "Permits" page on this website under "Burning Permits" for more information.
Burning and burying of garbage causes
pollution and poses health threats. This
is why it is illegal for Dakota County
residents, including farmers, to burn or
bury solid wastes—such as paper,
plastic, cardboard, aerosols and other
garbage. See Castle Rock Township Ordinance No. 2013-01 Section 7.19.G Waste Materials. Residents may either
contract with a waste hauler
or take their garbage to a
local disposal facility.
What Things Do I Need to Get a Building
Citizen Complaint Policy and Complaint Form
Am I Registered to Vote?
Mowing of Right-of-ways
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't
have it, you can download it for free